It’s already 30th December 2016! Is your list ready? If not here’s a quick Last Minute Guide to your New Year’s Resolutions.
So what do people put in their New Year’s Resolutions? They tend to be mostly:
- improvements to things they don’t like about themselves, things that bug their minds
- things they feel they’re running short of in their lives, things they want more of
- things they want to improve, be better than before
Whilst creating your list, don’t forget to make it a BALANCED New Year’s Resolution List.
CREATE YOUR LIST FROM OUR ABC GUIDE BELOW:
A. Personal Wellbeing
- mental sharpness
- good habits vs. bad habits to add and reduce on
- short-term vs long-term life goals – are you on track?
B. Social Circle – Family, Friends & Networks
- Who you missed out on and want to spend more time with
- Who you want to cut down on to make space for others
- Who you want to improve relations with, and how
- Are you on the path that leads towards your long-term goals? Are you happy with carrying on?
- If you are happy, then what will you do to be better in 2017
- What do you want to achieve professionally by end 2017, you will have to start putting those visions into place by January 2017
It’s all a race against time. So best have it all nicely planned out against the year to come.
Happy Planning, HAPPY NEW YEAR, and Happy Executing!!!